noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Some brief Michael Jackson thoughts

From what I hear about the trial, I would think Jackson would be acquitted. On the other hand Mr. Jackson is such a freak even if the case is weak, the jury could well turn up finding him guilty.

I won't predict the outcome but here is one prediction. If Jackson is found guilty and allowed out on bail while he appeals, he will bolt the country. He'll never let himself go to jail. This man is very sheltered and knows his surviaval prospects would not be good. Just look at the ER visits this weekend. The man is seriously worried.

If Jackson flees the country, remember you heard it here first.

 
Listed on BlogShares