noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Don't forget your rain coats

Today is the Catholic feast day for St. John the Baptist. It is a custom in my wife's birth country The Philippines to dunk strangers with buckets of water or spray them with water in some way. I think this practice may also apply in some other heavily Catholic countries.

Dear Wife and I were married 16 years ago. When setting the church wedding date it was down to June 17 or June 24. We were getting married in Tacloban and we decided on the 17th. We didn't want people throwing water instead of rice.

Remember don't trust anyone with a hose or a bucket of water today.

Outside the beltway trackback- http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/11068/trackback/

 
Listed on BlogShares