noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Duh, you are John!

Every afternoon at dinner time we have Fox News The Big Story on with John Wilson. Other than his obsession with the French I generally like his show.

The next to segment of the show was about Hollywood and the publicity going on about some of its stars and recently released movies. Then John asks. "Who does these people's PR?"

Sheesh John you are! Every single time you or any other news shows spend time broadcasting this drivel. The answer was obvious and I emailed John telling him just that. Maybe my email will get mentioned this afternoon. Stay tuned.

 
Listed on BlogShares