noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, February 09, 2009

Non stop

Would you watch television for three days straight to set a record? From AP-

STOCKHOLM – Suresh Joachim has broken his own Guinness world record for nonstop broadcast-television watching, clocking 72 hours in the Swedish capital.

"I feel fine, I drank between 25 and 30 cups of coffee," Joachim said Sunday.
So I'm guessing he had a bedpan or portable toilet handy so he didn't miss anything.

His previous record was 69 hours, 48 minutes, set in 2005.No wonder he wanted a new record. Mr. Joachim lost his mind in 2005.

Joachim, a Sri Lanka native who lives in Toronto, watched three seasons of the drama series "24" featuring Kiefer Sutherland, said Swedish TV4 spokeswoman Janina Witkowski.
At least it wasn't the movie Apollo 13 over and over again mixed with commercials for Progressive Insurance, the movie Lakeview Terrace, and promos for TNT's show Raising the bar. All of which I viewed endlessly when in the hospital for open heart surgery. Look at me now.

Labels: ,

 
Listed on BlogShares