noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Author Michael Crichton dead at 66

He died of cancer yesterday. What was your favorite Crichton book? I admit not to reading all of them, The Andromeda Strain(Which BTW the 1971 version is on television as I type this post.) might be my choice. Disclosure would be at the other end. The AP article makes a goof and calls Crichton's 2004 novel State of Fear, State of Favor. Maybe Hillel Italie became unhinged due to the book's presentation of Global Warming. I doubt the error about how long a tsunami in the novel would take to reach the shore was caught by many people(besides me). The AP article did tell me Crichton was 6'9, something I didn't know.

Thank you for all the great books Michael Crichton and RIP.

Labels: ,

 
Listed on BlogShares