noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, October 06, 2008

Just sacrilege I say

A Sarah Palin sports broadcast from 1988.It's the video from a Spring Training game played in Port St. Lucie Florida(About 50 miles from my house) between the New York Mets and LA Dodgers that got my attention.



Let me quote the future GOP Vice-Presidential nominee- "This wave is kind of weak, but they're only in spring training remember."

Making fun of Floridian New York Fans, which includes yours truly. There goes my vote. (Cue the sarcastic laughter)

Labels: , , , ,

 
Listed on BlogShares