noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Just keep the printing presses running till I say stop

The quote of the day, 700 billion dollar bailout edition.

In fact, some of the most basic details, including the $700 billion figure Treasury would use to buy up bad debt, are fuzzy.

"It's not based on any particular data point," a Treasury spokeswoman told Forbes.com Tuesday. "We just wanted to choose a really large number."
Thank you for being so forthright who ever you are. Now my opinion on the bailout is cemented 100%. No way.

Hat tip- Doug at Below the Beltway

Labels:

 
Listed on BlogShares