noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Get well Nancy Grace

No I'm not having an out of body experience or losing my mind. From CNN-


Nancy Grace says she'll return to her Headline News anchor chair on January 7, two months after giving birth to twins.

Nancy Grace, the mother of newborn twins, says she'll return to her CNN Headline News show on January 7.

Grace has been on maternity leave since November 4, when she delivered a boy, John David, and a girl, Lucy Elizabeth, prematurely.

Doctors at an Atlanta, Georgia, hospital induced labor after the feisty cable television personality developed symptoms of pulmonary edema. The condition involves a dangerous buildup of fluid in the lungs.

The babies were tiny. John weighed 5 pounds, 1 ounce at birth, and Lucy weighed in at a two pounds, 15 ounces.

Grace returned to the hospital when she developed blood clots in her lungs as a result of her pregnancy. She informed viewers of her return date on her CNN Headline News show page.

Grace and her twins are resting at home. She secretly married Atlanta investment banker David Linch in April.

"They are two little sunshines," Grace told fans on her baby blog. "John David is up to seven pounds and little Lucy finally made it to five pounds, thank God! They were so tiny when they came into this world."
Regular readers will know, I'm not of Grace's fans but I do wish her, her husband and children well. Especially for Nancy to recover from what I assume was a pulmoary embolism. I'm also a PE survivor, and I am a Dad to a prematurely born child. God bless the Grace family. Maybe motherhood will change Nancy for the good. It changed me.(You mean I was more or less insane before becoming a father.)

Linked to- Leaning Straight Up, Morewhat, Pirate's Cove, Right Wing Nation,

Labels:

 
Listed on BlogShares