noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Weekly Dolphins prediction

Miami(0-8) plays host to division rival Buffalo(4-4) this afternoon. I don't have much to say. Miami has a bad defense, bad special teams, and a journeyman for a quarterback. Buffalo I suspect isn't as good as their record. However Bill WR Lee Evans has had a tendency to run wild vs Miami, and the Dolphin pass defense is more than suspect.

Will Miami win a game this year? I think yes. Will Coach Cam Cameron survive the carnage of the 2007 with his job still intact? Maybe not. My prediction for today- Buffalo 27, Miami 17.

Note- I'm 7-1 predicting Miami games this year.

Linked to- Bright & Early, Rosemary, The World According to Carl,

Labels: , ,

 
Listed on BlogShares