noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm here


Those two words kind of sum up how I feel. Half the world has been waiting patiently for an update from me. Just like this woman.(Yeah right!)

Tuesday's operation went smoothly and I came home on Wednesday evening. Other than some swelling around my surgical site and discomfort that is making it hard for me to sleep, I'm not doing bad.

In all the surgeon took another twenty-three lymph nodes out for biopsy. I hope to get the results on Wednesday of next week when I return for follow up.

At present I'm not in the frame of mind to blog. My wife is off this week and next and I'm going to blog lightly if at all till October 1st. I did post a Knucklehead award today. It was one of those too good to pass up on.

What do I think about Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad wanting to visit Ground Zero? Two bloggers, James Joyner at OTB and Dr Steven Taylor at Poliblog say pretty much what I feel also, which can also be summed up in these words of my wife on the subject.

What is the big deal?

Let Mahmoud Ahmadinejad defend some of his crazy views in a Q & A forum. I don't really understand the uproar, except that I think some of it again can be attributed to the Anti-Islam hysteria that so permeates parts of the conservative blogosphere.

Just my two bits on the subject. Now I better go lay back down. Right?

Linked to- Adam, Big Dog, Blue Star, Bullwinkle, Bright & Early, High Desert Wanderer, Leaning Straight Up, Mad Pigeon, Morewhat, Outside the Beltway, Pirate's Cove, Right Wing Nation, Rosemary, Yankee Sailor,

Labels:

 
Listed on BlogShares