noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Time off

I'm being operated on tomorrow at 7:30 a.m in order to have more lymph nodes removed for biopsy. This will be done in-patient, I will not come home till sometime Wednesday.

My regular readers will note the lack of Knucklehead awards the last two days. There won't be another till at least Thursday. Honestly, I wasn't in the mood to blog the last two days. I'm depressed about my present medical issues.

I will post an update on how the operation went on either Wednesday or Thursday.

Labels:

 
Listed on BlogShares