noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Depends on what your definition of Gay is

New York Senator, former First Lady, and 2008 Presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton has come out of the closet.

Hillary Clinton officially declared she's not a lesbian - not that there's anything wrong with that.

During an interview with The Advocate to be published next week, Sean Kennedy, the gay magazine's news and features editor, asked the presidential candidate, "How do you respond to the occasional rumor that you're a lesbian?"

"People say a lot of things about me, so I really don't pay any attention to it," Sen. Clinton (D-N.Y.) replied.

"It's not true, but it is something that I have no control over. People will say what they want to say."
What politicians do in bed does not interest me as long as they 1- Do it with an adult and 2- Do it with someone with two legs or less! Amputees are all acceptable, horses aren't.

Hat tip- James Joyner at OTB who is counting down till Gay activist groups condemn Hilary for not saying she'd be proud to be gay.

Update- To clarify myself Bed means 'in private' to me. Rather than in a public place, like the case of this politician.

Linked to- Perri Nelson, Right Wing Nation, Stop the ACLU, Stuck on Stupid,

Labels: , , ,

 
Listed on BlogShares