noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The July 4th Knucklehead Marathon Part Sixteen

Our sixteenth winner is actress Kim Yun-jin. She gets the award for the following interview.


In the first "Lost" advertising poster, the white actors were placed in the front and the actors of other races in the back row, right?

"I was so shocked, I couldn't speak. I worked in Korea for about six years without being aware of the color of my skin, but I was stunned when it suddenly happened. After that, I object to whatever I feel is discrimination. If I accept it, there will be no change. When I speak out, the other side might think, 'I never thought about it that way,' and be more careful."

*****

Money and fame follow from Hollywood. Do you earn a lot now?

"I earn a lot. I get US$100,000 per episode, and we shoot 24 episodes a year. 'Lost' is televised to 210 countries around the world."
Poor baby she feels discriminated against being a supporting actress at the rate of two million plus dollars a year. My wife says where can she sign up for such discrimination! Actress Kim Yun-jin is today's sixteenth Knucklehead of the Day.

Hat tip- ROK Drop
Linked to- Cao, Morewhat, Planck's Constant, Pursuing Holiness, Random Yak,

Labels: , , , ,

 
Listed on BlogShares