noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

This is Cinderella

or Shi Hyun Ahn as is her true name. The very fine looking Ms. Ahn is nicknamed 'Cinderella' on the LPGA tour. It comes from her triumph, while only age 18, at the LPGA's 9 Bridges Classic back in 2003. Shi Hyun was LPGA Rookie of the Year in 2004.

Why am I posting this? Besides TFM's preference for Asian eye candy and South Korean golfers, I've been noticing alot of google searches(At least a dozen in the last three days) by people trying to find out what golfer is nicknamed Cinderella. So here you are guys, and if you want to see more of Ms. Ahn(Clothed, not nude), I recommend you pay this webpage a visit. Under the heading of galleries you will find lots of photos.

Enjoy!

Linked to- Conservative Thoughts, Pursuing Holiness, Right Voices, StikNstein,

Labels: , , ,

 
Listed on BlogShares