noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Ann Coulter

Is a Knucklehead and proves it again.

"It turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word 'faggot,' so I'm kind of at an impasse -- I can't really talk about Edwards," she said.
If Coulter believes half of what she says, she needs to be seriously medicated. I think half of what this woman says is a shtick just meant to cause outrage and anger among people. What Coulter did at CPAC is just part of a routine day for her.

TFM believes in Freedom of Speech. I've defended Cindy Sheehan and Ann can say whatever she pleases. I'll defend her right to do her shtick, TFM just reserves the right to call her a Knucklehead when appropriate.

Others blogging on Coulter- James Joyner at OTB, Betsy, Don Surber, Below the Beltway, Captain's Quarters, Jay at Wizbang, Rick at SOTP, Uncorrelated, Sister Toldjah, Sensible Mom,

Labels:

 
Listed on BlogShares