noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hooray for Stacy P


Stacy Prammanasudh won her 2nd lifetime LPGA event yesterday. She edged out South Korea's Jee Young Lee by one shot.

I like Stacy Prammanasudh. She is part Thai(or fully but I forget which. Born in the USA.), and from humble origins. Her father is the only golf coach Stacy has ever had.

Enjoy Stacy while you can. A recent article said Stacy will leave the tour one day to begin raising a family.(She has been married since 2004) In the meantime I hope to see Stacy win a few more times and make the 2007 Solheim Cup team. Go Stacy!

Linked to- Basil,

Labels: , ,

 
Listed on BlogShares