noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

I'm alive

That kind of sums me up right now. I'm still in the hospital ten days after my admission. Last Monday I was supposed to go home but abscesses were discovered in my right leg(which is infected with cellulitis). So I was scheduled for surgery on Tuesday. After two postponements(long story), my operation didn't take place till Thursday morning. Now I'm recovering and trying hard not to go insane from the boredom. Anyone want some salisbury steak?

Right now the plan is for me to go home on Monday and I'll receive home health care for my leg, cellulitis etc. Of course I was supposed to go home last Monday too. Blogging is going to be non-existent till I get home. I just can't get in the frame of mind to blog. In addition to that, I need my wife here to set up my computer and she still has her job to tend to in addition to caring for me.

Thank you to everyone who wrote wishing me well. Please continue to keep me in your prayers.

Labels:

 
Listed on BlogShares