noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, January 08, 2007

The Knucklehead of the Day award

Today's winner is former Miami Dolphin head football coach. He gets the award for the following statement in a December 21st press conference.

“I guess I have to say it, I’m not going to be the Alabama coach…”
Coaching in the NFL isn't for everyone. I don't blame Saban for leaving for somewhere he'd be happier. However I won't condone his lying to fans, the press and the Dolphin organization. Nick wanted to go, he should have resigned as soon as Alabama approached him. Its obvious now, Saban wanted out.

So in addition to losing his integrity, Nick Saban is today's Knucklehead of the Day award.

Linked to- Bright and Early, Cao's Blog, Jo's Cafe, Pirate's Cove, Right Wing Guy, Pursuing Holiness, Right Wing Nation, Third World County,

Labels: , , , ,

 
Listed on BlogShares