noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Hanging in here

I am still feeling far from 100%. Last night and right now I'm having terrible hot flashes from the infection I'm fighting. I'm going to call my family doctor today. This reminds me of an episode I had in 2001 and that ended with me spending part of five days in the hospital.

Blogging will continue to be light(if I'm not in the hospital.)

Linked to- Jo's Cafe, Right Wing Nation, Third World County,

Labels:

 
Listed on BlogShares