noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Health Update

I'm still hanging in here. Last Friday I had a woundvac applied(or attached) to my right leg. This was done to facilitate healing, but means I have a small machine attached to me 24/7. This has taken some getting used to both mentally and physically. I will be glad to be back to normal(whenever that will happen).

Blogging at present will depend on my mental state of mind. I was a bit depressed last weekend and took a breather from blogging. Today I feel a little better. I guess there will be more swings in my blogging frequency over the weeks ahead.

Linked to- Basil's Blog, Bullwinkle Blog, Jo's Cafe, Right Wing Nation, Third World County,

Labels:

 
Listed on BlogShares