noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Where Indian fights are colorful sights........

Is TFM off his meds? No its time for me to list my favorite TV theme songs.

In no particular order

F Troop (The Ballad of course)
Mission Impossible
Hawaii Five 0
The Muppet Show
Hogan's Heroes(Ok I played it on a baritone horn in 5th grade band)
St Elsewhere
The Courtship of Eddie's Father(Don't all of you groan at once)
The Greatest American Hero
The Flintstones

I'm drawing a blank at present for more themes. Maybe I'll update this post later. Feel free to link with your own. I promise you won't take a licking.
Kim at Wizbang posted her own list
Linked to- Basil's Blog, Blue Star, Jo's Cafe,

 
Listed on BlogShares