noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

First steps to fight smoking

Some news from Germany. I guess Karl wanted a smoke free enviorment.

Hat tip- Blue Star
Linked to- Jo's Cafe, Pirate's Cove, Point Five, Random Yak,

A young mum was stranded on her balcony after her eight-month old baby took his first steps - and locked her out.

Christina Meier, 19, spent two hours on her balcony in Augsburg, Bavaria, before her calls for help were answered and firemen arrived to rescue her.

Meier told local media: "My son Karl is not yet a year old and could not walk so I thought it was safe to pop outside for a quick cigarette. Suddenly I heard these footsteps and I saw him walking towards me through the glass.

"I was so proud I didn't even think about the self-locking door. And then he just shut it."

 
Listed on BlogShares