noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Knuckleheads of the Day award

Today's winner is Sears or namely its store in Boynton Beach and its manager Jay Hulsey. They get the award for their botched sale of a garbage disposal to me. I bought it on Friday night and was told it would told it be installed on Saturday by an installer named Anthony. No one ever came to my house yesterday to install the appliance.

This is very annyoying after these two recent experiences. I am sick of being stood up by fools who either forget me or change their minds. Yesterday I lost patience and got very angry with Sears. They cancelled my sale, their choice because of the fit I threw. You get lied to, put on hold time after time, disconnected and hung up, then made to come to the store after repeated requests to speak to a manager. I was given to a store employee!

I've got a house full of major appliances bought at Sears, Washer, Dryer, Oven, Dishwasher, Big Screen TV, Freezer, to name a few. Dear Wife and I were planning to buy a plasma TV this Christmas, one costing about $3000. After the cancellation by Manager Jay after today's non-service, I doubt Sears will be getting that business. Instead Jay Hulsey and Sears get today's Knuckleheads of the Day award.

Linked to- Jo's Cafe, Bright & Early, Uncooperative Blogger, Is it just me, Stuck on Stupid, Third World County, Samantha Burns, Right Wing Nation, Adam's Blog, Clash of Civilizations, Blue Star, Point Five, Stop the ACLU,

Labels: ,

 
Listed on BlogShares