noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Bush vs. Kerry, 2006

I know William commented on this earlier. I did too at my blog. But after watching Bush on TV from Perry, Ga., I must post this observation:
What John Kerry said: "You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

What Huff Post says he meant to say: "I can't overstress the importance of a great education. Do you know where you end up if you don't study, if you aren't smart, if you're intellectually lazy? You end up getting us stuck in a war in Iraq."

What he should say: "I apologize."

What President Bush said: "The men and women who serve in our all-volunteer armed forces are plenty smart and are serving because they are patriots."

What President Bush meant to say: "The men and women who serve in our all-volunteer armed forces are plenty smart and are serving because they are patriots."

What President Bush should have said: "The men and women who serve in our all-volunteer armed forces are plenty smart and are serving because they are patriots."

Any questions?

 
Listed on BlogShares