noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

My weekly Dolphins prediction

Beginning tonight I will post my prediction as to the outcome of the week's Miami Dolphins football game. This is just my educated guess, don't take anything I say to Vegas. LOL.

In an earlier post I made my prediction for the 2006 Dolphin season. I'll stick to what I said there. Miami will finish the regular season at 9-7 and lose in the first round of the playoffs.

Tonight Miami opens the 2006 regular season playing the Pittsburgh Steelers in Pittsburgh. Steeler QB Ben Roethlisberger is out due to an appendectomy and backup Charlie Batch will play instead. I don't think this will make a any difference at all tonight in regards to the game. Pittsburgh is still a better team than Miami. Pittsburgh wins tonight, 24-17.

Linked to- Bright & Early, Third World County,

 
Listed on BlogShares