noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Rev. James Fiore RIP

A friend of Dear Wife and I passed away yesterday. He was Rev. James Fiore, the Pastor of Emmanuel Catholic Church in Delray Beach Florida. He was 63 or 64 years old.

We knew Fr. Fiore from his days as a parochial vicar at the Catholic Church DW works at and where we also both attend mass. Father was very kind to my wife, particularly when she was pregnant with our son four years ago. He visited her at the hospital and was one of five priests in attendance at Daniel's funeral.

Father Fiore will be missed.

Linked to- Right Wing Nation, Basil's Blog,

 
Listed on BlogShares