noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Knucklehead of the Day award Part One

There are too many good knuckleheads to pass up on today.

Today's first winner is former Nobel peace laureate Betty Williams. Ms. Willams says she would love to kill President Bush.

Cuckoo! Cuckoo! She is Nobel peace winner, isn't killing someone a contradiction of that? Just another hate filled member of the left. TFM may riddicule the left, but I don't hate them. I just do this, I make Betty Williams our first Knucklehead of the day.

Open Post- Jo's Cafe, Cao's Blog, Mudville Gazette, Bright & Early, TMH's Bacon Bits, Blue Star,

NOBEL peace laureate Betty Williams displayed a flash of her feisty Irish spirit yesterday, lashing out at US President George W.Bush during a speech to hundreds of schoolchildren.

Campaigning on the rights of young people at the Earth Dialogues forum, being held in Brisbane, Ms Williams spoke passionately about the deaths of innocent children during wartime, particularly in the Middle East, and lambasted Mr Bush.

"I have a very hard time with this word 'non-violence', because I don't believe that I am non-violent," said Ms Williams, 64.

"Right now, I would love to kill George Bush." Her young audience at the Brisbane City Hall clapped and cheered.

"I don't know how I ever got a Nobel Peace Prize, because when I see children die the anger in me is just beyond belief. It's our duty as human beings, whatever age we are, to become the protectors of human life."

Ms Williams was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize 30 years ago, when she circulated a petition to end violence in Northern Ireland after witnessing British soldiers shoot dead an IRA member who was driving a car. He veered on to the footpath, killing two children from one family instantly and fatally injuring a third.

Labels:

 
Listed on BlogShares