noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

How the heck do we get that through the front door?

Or into the living room either?

Measuring 2.4 metres by 1.4 meters and weighing 215 kg, the 103-inch panel is bigger than a double-sized mattress and almost as heavy as an upright piano.

The world's largest consumer electronics maker has yet to set the price but Matsushita's 65-inch plasma TVs, its largest available now, sell for about $7,500 in Japan.
Are we buying a car or a television set? I agree with James Joyner, if it comes down to $2,000 or so I may buy it. Till then I'll stick with what I have.

Open Post- Right Wing Nation, Basil's Blog,
Cross Posted- Bullwinkle Blog

 
Listed on BlogShares