noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

A few blogging or personal notes

*- Today marks the 30th anniversary of my family moving into our Florida home. We moved from Centereach NY to Lighthouse Point FL in June 1976. At the time of the move I was 15 and between 9th and 10th grades.

With the passing of this anniversary there is a subtle change in my blog's description. I'm a resident of Florida for over 30 years rather than 'almost' as it said previously.

Otherwise all remains the same. I'll still supply commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement down here also.

Additional note- Blogger is acting up. The description change will have to wait.

*- I went to a nephrologist yesterday. For at least a year my potassium levels have been very low. My primary doc kept uping the amount of potassium pills I took till I was taking 10 a day.

Guess what? The nephrologist thinks its due to the meds I'm taking. I take lasix and zaroxolyn. Both are diuretics. Why didn't my primary ever consider this?

Next week I'm going to have blood and urine testing. After the doc sees my results, he'll change my medications.

*- If you're wondering why I haven't blogged on this story or this or this, there is a reason. The 4th of July is next week and to celebrate America's independence TFM is going to do another knucklehead marathon. If all works out well, I'll do 24 hours of knuckleheads, one per hour.

So like a chipmunk I'm stockpiling nuts. LOL. If any reader would like to submit candidates feel free to email me at WilliamJE-at-aim-dot-com. US or foreign knucklehead candidates are welcome.

Open Post- Bright & Early, Cao's Blog, Jo's Cafe, Dumb Ox, Basil's Blog, TMH's Bacon Bits, Blue Star, Third World County,

 
Listed on BlogShares