noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Kereoke madness

We bought a sing along last weekend. My wife is a Filipina and like many from her country loves to sing.

I don't know we never got around to buying this before but we finally have. DW is loving it, she has spent much of the last 3 nights singing. My wife is a good singer. She cantors at our chuch.

TFM sings too. I can do Imagine, As Time Goes By, Moon River, We have all the Time in the World and a few others. You're welcome to visit us in Lantana and hear me sing.

Just bring your earplugs.

Open Post- Blue Star, Jo's Cafe, Bright & Early, Third World County, TMH's Bacon Bits,

 
Listed on BlogShares