noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

What are grandma and grandpa to do?

The MSM has already shown it does racial profiling, why can't it do age profiling also?

For instance, click here. It links to a an Alabama news story through al.com. But first, they want to know your zip code and year of birth.

I've never understood why these stupid surveys are done. However if you want to read some news articles on the internet, this is one of those minor inconveniences.

So I entered my zip- 33462. For year of birth I put 1895. It was rejected!

So I typed 1905. Again it was rejected.

So I typed 1907. It was accepted.

Today's lesson- No one over the age of 100 could possibly be surfing the internet. The MSM has declared it impossible!

Open Post- Jo's Cafe, Dumb Ox,
Cross posted to- Bullwinkle Blog

 
Listed on BlogShares