noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Slow at TFM

I didn't post at all yesterday. There were a couple of reasons. As I mentioned earlier, my desktop was needing repair. It was picked up yesterday and I'm now blogging via laptop.

That's the first reason for my slow blogging. While my desktop was still working till it was picked up, my chess database program was acting very weird since Saturday. I wonder if my system restore or some other problem affected it, but some of my archived games were either missing or gobbleygook. I have over 1,000 games played, so this is no small affair. Good news, the errors are all in recent games, and I was sucessful in reconstructing these to date before my PC was picked up. This was however time consuming and helped to create my abscence yesterday.

A few other personal issues have come up that I needed to deal with. My back is also acting up for unknown reason. When it rains it pours the saying goes. I guess blogging will remain slow till after the Easter holiday, or till I get my desktop PC back.

Open Post- Basil's Blog, Adam's Blog,

 
Listed on BlogShares