noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Favorite bloggers

Brian at Iowa Voice listed his top 10 favorite bloggers. Here is TFM's list, in no particular order.

1 Ann Althouse
2 Hooah Wife
3 Don Surber
4 Captain's Quarters
5 James Joyner at Outside the Beltway
6 Poliblog
7 Betsy's Page
8 Kobayashi Maru
9 Michelle Malkin
10 Caddy Corner

Honorable Mention- The Anchoress and the gang at Wizbang

Feel free to link to my post with your own lists. Especially those who list me. LOL.

Open Post- Outside the Beltway, Third World County, Jo's Cafe, Basil's Blog, Mark My Words, Bright & Early, Right Wing Nation,

 
Listed on BlogShares