noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Alka Selzer at 2

A University Professor has been studying Michelle Malkin's blogging habits and has concluded she can't possibly be doing all of it. Michelle has replied back to these allegations.

This isn't the first person to make these accusations. When someone obsesses about the habits of others, as Right Wing Nation says they need to get a life. People multi-task all the time. James Joyner at OTB who also commented on Professor Muller, blogs somewhere between 5-10 times a day and has a day job. Is anyone accusing James of having help?

James makes another good point on how Muller and Michelle have taken different views on Japanese internment. Could be Muller like alot on the left dislike people just because they have a different opinion. Muller also seems perturbed that Michelle didn't visit during a recent visit to North Carolina. I'll let others voice their views on that but Steve Verdun calls it creepy.

Here at TFM. I blog about 5-6 times a day. I got a job during the day also. Here is some of my schedule

Put Garbage out at 8
Donut and OJ at 9
Minesweeper at 10
Hot Dog and Cole Slaw at 12
Alka Selzer at 2

With apologies to Bud Abbot and Lou Costello. Costello had a similiarly rigorous schedule in a 1940's film, In Society I think.

The professor has so much time on his hands he is welcome to study me. I just wouldn't hold my breath in anticipation. For one thing I probably don't Michelle's legs.(Time for sarcastic laughter)

Some of the others blogging on this topic- All Things Beautiful, Wizbang, My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy,
Open Post- TMH's Bacon Bits, Basil's Blog, Stuck on Stupid,

 
Listed on BlogShares