noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Maybe he'll have an accident in his sleep

I rather not wish someone ill, but in this case I'll make an exception. Abu Musab al-Zarqawi is a mass murderer.

Citing the leader of a Sunni resistance group who said he recently spent time with Zarqawi, the newspaper said the insurgent leader wore a suicide belt at all times -- even when asleep.

"He told me: 'I would rather blow myself up and die as a martyr -- and kill a few Americans along the way -- than be humiliated by them," Sheikh Abu Omar al-Ansari, leader of the Jeish al Taiifa al Mansoura (Army of the Victorious Sect) group, was quoted as saying.

May al-Zarqawi go off with a bang one night in his sleep.

Dr Taylor at Poliblog says too bad he isn't a sleep walker.
Open Post- Big Dog, Right Wing Nation, Third World County, Uncooperative Blogger,

 
Listed on BlogShares