noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Even paranoids have enemies

This quote from a Reuters story will make you laugh this morning-

"Zarqawi is an American, Israeli and Iranian agent who is trying to keep our country unstable so that the Sunnis will keep facing occupation," said a Baathist insurgent leader who would give his name only as Abu Abdullah.

Does this person believe what he is saying? I have a joke it is "I'm not paranoid, I just think everyone is against me." It applies here.

Hat tip- Poliblog
Open Post- Cao's Blog, Bright & Early, Is it just me?,

 
Listed on BlogShares