noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, October 10, 2005

I'm all worn out


Today will be such a busy day, that's how I will probably feel when its over.

To begin with, I'm going to mass early this morning. Eleven years ago today my father-in-law passed away. We're having a mass said for him.

This afternoon I go for my pet scan at Palm Beach Cancer institute. I explained this in a post here.

The test is at 2:30 this afternoon. In preperation for it I must fast for four hours before it. I'll be getting the results on Friday when I return to see Dr. Rothschild.

To top off this busy day, my cat Tenten has his birthday. That's him above, what a big, lazy and loving lap cat he is. We don't really know if today is our cat's birthday, but we celebrate it today because of his name. Ten ten or October 10. Get it? If you wonder where the nickname comes from, my dear wife's Filipino nickname is Net Net. If you turn around Net Net, you get Ten Ten. To celebrate his birthday, we'll give Tenten a can of tuna fish tonight. What a spoiled cat.

I got a busy day ahead. Pray that my results come out all right.

Trackback(s)- Jo's Cafe, Basil's blog, Stop the ACLU and Cafe Oregano

 
Listed on BlogShares