noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Florida Masochist Survives Wilma

He posted this and asked me to link it:

We got struck by Hurricane Wilma and good on Monday. We lost power around 9:30 a.m. that morning and still don't have power back. I'm blogging from a friend's home in Atlantis.

Just a quick update- My family is physically fine. Our house has roof damage, not catastrophic but still serious enough. We lost a fence and otherwise we're fine at home. No flooding issues.

Don Surber will continue to guest blog. We may be moving in with our friend tomorrow, if so I'll give a more detailed update then. Thanks in advance to all you wished us well. God bless all residents of Florida.
Linked to NIF and Templar Pundit and Political Teen and Oblogatory Anecdotes and Mudville Gazette and Cao's Blog and bRight & Early and of courseDon Surber..

Note: I had to post this again in order to link it.

 
Listed on BlogShares