noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

How am I doing?

We got struck by Hurricane Wilma and good on Monday. We lost power around 9:30 a.m. that morning and still don't have power back. I'm blogging from a friend's home in Atlantis.

Just a quick update- My family is physically fine. Our house has roof damage, not catastrophic but still serious enough. We lost a fence and otherwise we're fine at home. No flooding issues.

Don Surber will continue to guest blog. We may be moving in with our friend tomorrow, if so I'll give a more detailed update then. Thanks in advance to all you wished us well. God bless all residents of Florida.

 
Listed on BlogShares