noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

An early morning laugh

Thanks to the Palm Beach Post editorial page. Today they had one of their regular editorials in favor of a sales tax on internet sales. The Post rehashes this subject at least twice a year. I'm only going to quote the punchline at the end.

This would not be a tax increase. Buyers are supposed to pay the tax now. This would establish what everyone in Congress claims to be for: fairness.

A tax on internet sales isn't a tax increase? Only in the far left minds of Randy Schultz and his co-horts at the Post. If a tax takes more money out of the public's pocket then it is an increase.

I almost gagged on my early morning coffee today on reading that sentence.

Open Post- Cafe Oregano, Euphoric Reality, Stop the ACLU Basil's Blog and Cao's Blog

 
Listed on BlogShares