noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A happy anniversary and thank you

To one of my favorite bloggers, Hooah wife. Her blog will be one year old on the 14th. Keep it up Greta and I suggest any of you reading my post go and check Hooah Wife out.

Also congrats to Hooah husband. He just had his 20th West Point class re-union. He and Greta were there last weekend. Go and check out her post. Thank you Hooah husband for serving our country.(and taking care of Greta)

 
Listed on BlogShares