noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Now its Blogspot's turn, plus a few blogging comments

*- When I first began this blog, I used Blogspot's method for comments. If anyone commented on a post here I got an email notification. In late August I installed Haloscan which allows trackbacks. The email notifications have since stopped.

Which is odd because I've gotten 3 email notifications of comments to my posts. Here is a copy of one from today.

Click Here Now Mortgage rates as low as 3.95%$150,000 mortgage for $494/mo. Other loan amounts available. Up to 4 lenders in 24 hours.Save money Click Here Now --Posted by christophergonzo0524 to The Florida Masochist at 10/11/2005 09:57:13 AM

Spam comments. You know your blog is getting popular if you get spammed. The odd thing is, there are no comments under the linked post. Blogspot like AOL must be having some glitch right now.

*- Beginning this Saturday I'll going to do an open post where anyone can link to FM. I don't have inline trackbacks but will update the blog during the weekend with anyone who does trackback by putting a link in the same post.

*- If you notice I'm not commenting on the Miers nomination any more. I will continue to do so barring some earth shattering revelation. Other bloggers who I won't name are really obsessing about this. I don't like the nomination but how many times can you repeat it before it gets tedious. The Plame/Judith Miller and Cindy Sheehan stories had the same effect on me.

Instead tune in here daily to learn who the Knucklehead winner is. I'm even going to give a Knucklehead of the Year award out. Right now the leading candidate are five old foggies who can't read.

 
Listed on BlogShares