noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

übersexual kicks metrosexual butt

Florida and West Virginia are Red Meat states. Salad? Rabbit food. So tonight's post over at My Blog is "übersexual kicks metrosexual butt."

I didn't upper case it because I wanted to keep the umleut.

A few years ago, the New York Times introduced us to that unfortunate word, metrosexual, which is the pansy way of saying pansy. If it had been anyone but NYT, I might have been concerned. But here is a newspaper that cannot even get its own Judy Miller story straight.
So I ignored it.
Now of all things, the London Guardian, aka al-Guardianazeera, has a report, Metrosexual man bows to red-blooded übersexuals.
Read the rest here.

 
Listed on BlogShares