noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Wilma, Wilma, Wilma,

She's coming to Florida after she gets through with the Yucatan. It looks highly unlikely now we'll not be affected here in Lantana by this storm. It will passing over Florida on Monday in all the forecasts.

Schools are going to be closed Monday plus those living in mobile homes are being ordered to evacuate. The residents of the Florida Keys appear to have heeded the warnings and have evacuated. With with some exceptions. The brave or the foolish depending on how you look at it.

My sister-in-law turns 33 today. My wife and mother-in-law went to Miramar to celebrate it. They will be all back tomorrow and that's when we'll batton the house down.

I'll live blog on Wilma as the storm approaches till either she passes or I lose power. Pray for all of us down here.

 
Listed on BlogShares