noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

The Knucklehead of the Day award

I have had a tough time finding one, so I fell back on this standby.

Today's winner is Dr. Kamau Kambon. Recently he espoused the belief that Blacks need to exterminat whites before they get killed themselves.

RALEIGH — A Raleigh activist and bookstore owner told a panel at Howard University Law School on Oct. 14 that the solution to many of the problems faced by black people is the extermination of “white people off the face of the planet.” Dr. Kamau Kambon, who taught Africana Studies 241 in the Spring 2005 semester at North Carolina State University, also said this needs to be done “because white people want to kill us.”

Addressing a panel on “Hurricane Katrina Media Coverage,” broadcast in its entirety on C-SPAN, Kambon told the audience that white people “have retina scans, they have what they call racial profiling, DNA banks, and they’re monitoring our people to try to prevent the one person from coming up with the one idea. And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people because that in my estimation is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve this problem.”

Kambon’s solution received slight applause in the room, to which he responded, “I don’t care whether you clap or not, but I’m saying to you that we need to solve this problem because they are going to kill us.”

Cuckoo, Cuckoo, Cuckoo. Other bloggers Sister Toldjah, Michelle Malkin, and Betsy have covered this more extensively. I think the Professor is an idiot but can say whatever he wants. See I'm pretty much a 1st ammendment absolutist except for things like screaming fire in a theater etc.

As to the recent Bill Bennett episode, its not a good analogy. The MSM has ignored this professor unlike the former cabinet Secretary. One is a public figure, the other just another academic. That's my two bits.

Sorry I am too distracted by Wilma to find a more timlely knucklehead than Professor Kambon.

Open Post- Political Teen

 
Listed on BlogShares