noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, September 26, 2005

The Knucklehead of the Day award

Goes to Blogspot.com. They are the host to my blog. This morning I went to complete a long Knucklehead award entry and when I was done I clicked on the publish link. Guess what happened? I got booted out to the password screen. Subsequently I learned the 15-20 minutes of hard work I did this preparing a post was lost. This was very annoying.

Something is going on with blogspot today. I've posted once but been asked five times for my ID and password. In spite of always clicking remember me. It was the third occasion when I lost my work from this morning. It was a long and personal knucklehead. I'll save it for another day. For making this blogger's day difficult, Blogspot is the Knucklehead of the Day.

PS- Lets see if this gets posted.

PPS- Lets see if I still have this blog after a Blogspot administrator reads this post.

Monday Special/Open Post/Traffic Jam- Cafe Oregano, Mudville Gazette and Outside the Beltway

 
Listed on BlogShares