noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Why NBC Why?

The television network insists on running Law & Order repeats all summer long. Isn't there something else they can show? I mean who is going to watch the episode for the third or fourth time.

On the other hand, few if any West Wing episodes have been repeated. Why not repeat these episodes at least once? I'd get caught up on the couple of episodes I missed.

In all I don't watch much network television.

 
Listed on BlogShares