noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Missing bloggers

Today three blogs I frequent quite a bit are all down for some reason. They are-

Outside the Beltway
Captain's Quarters
Poliblog

OTB was having problems for some reason yesterday and one of it's contributors James Joyner mentioned it. He just didn't know why it was happening.

Poliblog which is the work of Stephen Taylor. He lives in Alabama and was in the path of Hurricane Katrina. I pray he and all of his loved ones are well.

Captain Ed I don't know what is going on there. So three prominent conservative blogs are down. As Auric Goldfinger said in Ian Fleming's book(not the movie) the Chicago mob has a saying.

"First time accident, Second time coincidence, Third time enemy action."

Insert diabolical laughter.

That was a joke before someone says I believe in conspiracies. I certainly do not.

Guess I'll have to come up with my own material to blog about then.

Breakfast- Basil's blog

Update- Add Florida Cracker to the list of blogs currently offline.

 
Listed on BlogShares