noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Some good news?

My primary doctor called. If you recall from last week, a MRI showed I had growths in the area of my adrenal gland and pancreas.

Dr. Nguyen got the full report from the radiologist. The tumors are very tiny, so small in fact a needle biopsy would not be possible at this time. It's been recommended for me to have another MRI in 3 months, if it grows then a biopsy will be done.

I don't know if this is good or bad. Adrenal tumors tend to be benign, pancreas is worrisome on the other hand. Waiting 3 months sort of puts off the news, what can I do? Nothing I guess. The wife is more positive about this than me. I just wondering if this is just a postponement.

Thank you to every one for the well wishes. I appreciate them. Now can someone help me find a Knucklehead for today?

Breakfast- Basil's blog

 
Listed on BlogShares