noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Jonah Goldberg go back to sleep!

Jonah Goldberg is one of National Review's writers who contribute at The Corner. Early in the a.m. this morning Jonah wrote-

John - Heaven forbid I should second-guess Shayna's wisdom, but Barney would be awful. We do not need another Justice on the court whose mantra is "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family....

"We need an Oscar the Grouch or even a Cookie Monster (pre-diet craze). Oscar at least understands that there's badness in the world and the Consitution can't change that. And Cookie has a narrow, unconstrained vision of the Universe. Also, the Constitution starts with a "C."

I absolutely concur. Oscar and Cookie Monster would be excellent nominees for the court. Barney must be avoided. "I love you, You love me, No Barney on the supremey"

Jonah how could you not think of Sam The Eagle, Wayne and Wanda or even Waldorf and Statler for the court. They would all be fine constructionists, though Waldorf and Statler's age would be a factor.

The less said about Gonzo or Swedish Chef the better. Jonah, I suggest you not blog in the future at 2 a.m. in the morning.

 
Listed on BlogShares